CLICK HERE to Register Now!
Saturday workshop author/instructors organized by Track and Session time. You can click on the instructor's name to see their detailed information.
Theory/Info: Craft and Inspiration - how to, with details and examples.
- Jordan Fisher Smith: Finding the Power in your Nonfiction Story, Session 1, 10:50 - 11:50
- Chris Olander: The Love Poem, Session 2, 1:10 - 2:10
- C.S. Lakin: How Fiction Writers Can Effectively Show Emotion in Their Scenes, Session 3, 2:30 - 3:30
- Catharine Bramkamp: A million other voices - Social Media. How to start, how to stay, how to conquer. Session 1, 10:50 - 11:50:
- Judie Rae: Build Your Author Platform and Market Articles, Essays and Poetry. Session, 2, 1:10 - 2:10
- Mark Wiederanders: Finding Subjects to Write about that Up the Odds of Publication, Session 3, 2:30 - 3:30:
- Rachel Howard: How to Offer (and Receive) Truly Helpful Feedback, Session 1, 10:50 - 11:50
- Bob Jenkins: * The Magic of Feedback that “Lifts” Your Work (Fiction), Session 2, 1:10 - 2:10
- Dimitri Keriotis: Finding Your Arc, Session 3, 2:30 - 3:30
- Kim Culbertson: The Writing Life (Fiction), Session 1, 10:50 - 11:50
- Mary Volmer: The Artist and the Athlete (Fiction), Session 2, 1:10 - 2:10
- Frank DeCourten: Telling Nature's Story: transforming scientific research into literature(Nonfiction), Session 3, 2:30 - 3:30
Lunch Note: All the instructors will be available at lunch roundtables (which may or may not be square). You will have two rounds of 30 minutes to chat with authors of your choice.