Sierra Writers’ Conference is delighted to offer you a FREE Learning journal as part of your registration.
Conferences are great sources of information, ideas and connections. However, when you get home again, there's all those emails ... and the family needs attention ... and work is overflowing ... and ... and ... and, soon lots of that great content and possibilities have leaked away.
There's a term for it ... the forgetting curve ... it's astonishing how fast we forget things we've just learned. The writers' conference learning journal is designed to help you set your learning intentions, capture the information and connections you need, and know exactly what you want to do after the conference and how to make sure you get them done.
To help prevent that, we’re offering you a journal that will help you know what to do before, during and after the conference.
The Link to the Journal will by email.
Just a few highlights:
- a section to organize all the questions you’d like to have answered at the conference
- 5 tips for building confidence in you as a writer
- how to ask for what you want
- what to bring to share with others
- Tips for giving and receiving better feedback
- how to determine your interaction style and how it can affect you at the conference
- how to write a great elevator connection speech (and why normal elevator speeches don’t work)
For more great information about writing and conferences: